Reading Materials Used
- Chigere, N. H. M. V. (2001) Foreign missionary background and indigenous evangelization in Igboland, LIT Verlag, pp. 23.
- Connah, G. (2004) Forgotten Africa: an introduction to its archaeology, Routledge, p. 116.
- Madiebo, A. A. (1980) The Nigerian Revolution and the Biafran War, Enugu, Fourth Dimension Publishers, p. 114.
- Nation Master, Igbo People, (online),http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/Igbo-people%23Notable-people
- Nkemjika, (2008) Against South-East Nigeria Economic Commission. Daily Sun, [online], Wednesday, June 25, 2008, available from:http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/opinion/2008/jun/25/opinion-25-06-…
- Okerafoezeke, N. (2002) Law and Justice in Post-British Nigeria, Greenwood Publishing Group, p.1
- Ukaegbu, C. C. (2005) Lessons from Biafra: The Structuration of Socially Relevant Science in the Research and Production Directorate. University of Idaho Library [Online] available from:http://www.class.uidaho.edu/core127177/Ukaegbu.htm
-  Okerafoezeke, N. (2002) Law and Justice in Post-British Nigeria, Greenwood Publishing Group, p.1